WE LOVE OUR SPONSORS – YOU’LL LOVE OUR AUDIENCES!
Approximately 5,000 affluent, highly-educated, city and suburban film lovers from the Rochester area and beyond, along with film industry professionals (and possibly a celebrity or two!) are expected during the festival.
At the High Falls Film Festival (HFFF), you can broaden your brand message through the 45,000 program guides distributed in the weeks leading up to, and during the festival. You will also enjoy countless brand impressions directed to affluent film lovers through print, radio, TV, email, public relations, social media campaigns and on-screen advertising during our film screenings. Your company can sponsor a film, party or educational event, and even offer product samples or marketing handouts to our patrons. The sky is the limit!
Partnership with the HFFF provides a cost-effective and efficient means to reach high value customers in a unique setting. We’re happy to create a custom partnership package that excites you! Our patrons are well aware of our festival’s reliance on corporate partnership contributions to help make our events possible and they will acknowledge your commitment with their patronage to your business.
Here is a brief list of Sponsorship Opportunities available for various festival events, including parties, screenings, and panel talks, which feature many benefits as well:
- Support as our Gold Sponsor for $15,000
- Become a Silver Sponsor for $10,000
- Help as a Bronze Sponsor for $5,000
- Sponsor the opening or closing night parties (up to 3 sponsors per party) for $3,000
- Sponsor a film screening for $2,000
- Sponsor the pass badges (those with access to all films and parties) at levels of $1,000 to $3,000
- Sponsor the four “Coffee With” talks for $1,000
- Place an ad in our program guide for $475 and up.
We can also customize a sponsorship plan to suit your individual needs.
Click to download the 2016 Sponsorship Opportunities brochure listing full details and benefits.
Click to download the 2016 Ad Specifications with pricing and sizes.
If you have questions about sponsorship opportunities please contact: