Submit a Feature Length Film
Call for Entries: Feature Length Films (over 30 minutes)
The High Falls Film Festival will be accepting entries for its Main Program.
We welcome films targeted to an adult audience. All films must be made by, or feature, women in a strong leading role, or films that focus on women and their life experiences. Preference will be given to films made by women in a leadership role(s); including director, screenplay writer, producer, cinematographer, etc. All genres including live action narrative, live action documentary, animation, experimental, hybrid, etc. may be submitted.
- Early-bird: April 15, 2018 – Fee $45
- Regular: July 15, 2018 – Fee: $60
- Late: August 15, 2018 – Fee: $65
- Extended Late: August 31, 2018 – Fee: $80
Awards for Feature length films:
Audience Choice Awards are given for BEST NARRATIVE and BEST DOCUMENTARY. Awards will also be given for BEST DIRECTOR and BEST CINEMATOGRAPHER in both Narrative and Documentary categories as selected by the Programming Committee.
Click a button below to submit:
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- All genres welcome
- Preference will be given to films made by women in a leadership role(s); including director, screenplay writer, producer, cinematographer, etc.
- Please submit NTSC DVD screeners or Vimeo link; PAL DVD no longer accepted.
- All screeners must be accompanied by an online or mailed entry form
- All possible care will be taken in the handling of entries. However, the Festival cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to entries while they are in our possession or in transit
- No honorarium available
- Only preview DVD’s received with a self addressed stamped mailer will be returned
- No works-in-progress please
FESTIVAL EXHIBITION FORMATS (for FEATURE LENGTH):
We do not accept DVD format for screening.
For more information, contact Artistic Director Nora Brown at: