Submit a Short Film
Call for Entries: Short Films (30 minute max)
The High Falls Film Festival’s Short Film Program showcases quality films and videos from around the world.
We welcome short films targeted to an adult audience. All short films must be made by, or feature, women in a strong leading role, or films that focus on women and their life experiences. Preference will be given to films made by women in a leadership role(s); including director, screenplay writer, producer, cinematographer, etc. All genres including live action narrative, live action documentary, animation, experimental, hybrid, etc. may be submitted.
- Early-bird: April 17, 2017 – Fee $25
- Regular: July 31, 2017 – Fee: $30
- Late: August 21, 2017 – Fee: $35
- Extended Late: September 3, 2017 – Fee: $50
Click a button below to submit:
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- All submitted works must be a maximum length of 30 minutes
- All genres welcome
- Preference will be given to films made by women in a leadership role(s); including director, screenplay writer, producer, cinematographer, etc.
- Please submit NTSC DVD screeners or Vimeo link; PAL DVD no longer accepted.
- All screeners must be accompanied by an online or mailed entry form
- No honorarium available
- All possible care will be taken in the handling of entries. However, the Festival cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to entries while they are in our possession or in transit
- Only preview DVD’s received with a self addressed stamped mailer will be returned
FESTIVAL EXHIBITION FORMATS (for SHORT FILMS):
We do not accept DVD’s for screening.
For more information, contact Artistic Director Nora Brown at: