Tickets in Advance Online
Tickets and passes may be ordered online until 8am the day of each screening using credit card payments only. You may print your tickets at home or show your tickets on your smart phone to gain entry at each screening.
Same Day Tickets
Any available tickets will be available 1 hour before show time at the venue box office where the film is screening. Cash or credit cards are accepted at all screening locations. No checks accepted.
Sold Out/Rush Tickets
If a screening is “sold out” online and at the box office, don’t worry! We hold a number of seats for passholders and industry guests, so if they don’t show up, we’ll be able to release tickets to the rush line 10 minutes before showtime, we’ll do a headcount and see if we can accommodate additional guests. If so, tickets will be sold to those in the rush line on a first-come, first-serve basis.
The rush line will form 30 minutes before the start of the show. Only cash will be accepted for Rush Tickets.
- All-Access Passes: include entry to all Festival films, events and parties
- Film-only Passes: include entry to all Festival films
Festival Passes give you priority access to screenings without having to select tickets in advance of the Festival. Simply show up at the screening of your choice 30 minutes prior to the published screening start time to gain priority entrance to the theatre. All Pass-holders must be seated 15 minutes prior to the published screening start time to guarantee their seats. We will sell open seats to Rush Line patrons 10 minutes before the scheduled screening time.
Please note: All-Access/Film-Only passes are non-transferable AND DO NOT GUARANTEE SEATING.
Allotments of seats are reserved at every screening for pass-holders; these seats will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. As many films sell out, pass-holders are encouraged to come 30 minutes prior to screen time at desired film events for admission.
General Festival Policies and Information
- No refunds. All sales are final. Programs are subject to change (only for reasons beyond our control.)
- Ticket holders who arrive late are seated only at the discretion of the Festival’s theatre representatives based on seat availability and accessibility. Standing in the aisles or at the back of the theatre is prohibited.
- No entry will be permitted ten minutes after the scheduled start of any screening, as a courtesy to our patrons.
- All film-goers must leave the theatre between screenings.
- Cameras and recording devices are not permitted in the Festival theatres.
- Please turn off all cell phones upon entering any Festival theatre.
- By entering the theatre, patrons consent to be photographed/filmed and grant High Falls Film Festival, its successors, assigned parties, carrier stations, network station(s), sponsor(s), advertising agents, and their affiliated entities the right to record and use their likeness, voice, and name worldwide in perpetuity for any purpose whatsoever. In addition, they release the above parties from any and all liability for loss or damage to person or property while they are at or around the theatre.
- All festival screening venues are wheelchair accessible, with the exception of the restrooms in Little Theatre 1.