Based on Guaraní mythology (Tierra sin mal), this beautiful film set to world music shows a vision of paradise on earth where all creatures live in harmony and unity.
• Featured in over 100 festivals around the world
• Best Short Film, Festival Internacional Cine de la Yungas (Argentina)
• Grand Prize, Femme Filmmakers Festival
• Best Animated Short Film, Mi Primer International Festival for Kids (Peru)
• Ishiya Award, New Chitose International Animation Festival (Japan)
• Best Music Video, Open World Animation Festival (US)
The High Falls Women’s Film Festival is proud to host a FREE special screening of the Rochester International Children’s Film Festival.