Submit a Short Film
Short Films (30 minute max)
We welcome short films targeted to an adult audience. All short films must be made by, or feature, women in a strong leading role, or films that focus on women and their life experiences. Preference will be given to films made by women in a leadership role(s); including director, screenplay writer, producer, cinematographer, etc. All genres including live action narrative, live action documentary, animation, experimental, hybrid, etc. may be submitted.
- Early Bird: April 15, 2021 – Fee $30
- Regular: June 15, 2021 – Fee $35
- Late: July 15, 2021 – Fee: $40
- Extended Late: August 17, 2021 – Fee: $50
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- All submitted works must be a maximum length of 30 minutes.
- All genres welcome.
- Film must be made by at least one woman in a leadership role: Director, Writer, Executive Producer, Producer have preference. Woman cinematographer and/or editor will be considered.
- All submissions must be completed through Film Freeway. That makes it easiest for our programming committee.
- No honorarium available.
- No works-in-progress please.
- Non-English films must be subtitled.
For more information, contact the Programming Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org